Removal of all Unsalvageable Materials
After water sits on materials for an extended period of time, they may become damaged past the point of preservation. PhillipsCorp is equipped to remove such materials without causing further damage to your home.
Here are some examples of what to look for
- Drywall is saturated and mushy.
- Wood floors are cupping or buckling.
- Water under vinyl flooring.
- Water has caused hollow spots under ceramic tile.
- Deterioration of wood studs.
- Base boards separating from walls.
- Cabinets are swollen and cracking.
- Tile falling off walls.
When an insurance claim is filed we abide by all IICRC standards and practices to allow your claim to be processed easily.
Contact us today for a professional evaluation.